Gareth suggests that you give Smashrun a try...
- A cool, clean, and straight forward way to keep track of your running
- Import your running history from Nike's website or add runs directly
- Earn badges and get motivation from friends
Identify trends, evaluate relative improvement, and track performance over time.
Break through milestones
Earn training badges based on cumulative mileage, frequency of runs, and speed training.
Set a benchmark
See how you stack up relative to your chosen peers and measure your progress in real time.
Know what's exceptional
Notables are things that are special about a particular run.
Some of the notables we track include:
- fastest speed, overall, for certain distances
- highest calories per minute burned
- fastest mile and kilometer splits
- lowest average and maximum HR