Nathanial suggests that you give Smashrun a try...
- A cool, clean, and straight forward way to keep track of your running
- Import your running history from Garmin, Strava, Suunto, Coros, Polar, Fitbit, MapMyrun, Runtastic and many other sources.
- Earn badges and get motivation from friends
Identify trends, evaluate relative improvement, and track performance over time.
Break through milestones
Earn training badges based on cumulative mileage, frequency of runs, and speed training.
See how you compare
Track your progress against runners of the same sex, age group, and/or affinity.
Know what's exceptional
Notables are things that are special about a particular run.
Some of the notables we track include:
- fastest speed, overall, for certain distances
- highest calories per minute burned
- fastest mile and kilometer splits
- lowest average and maximum HR